A unique opportunity to ride the Trans European Trails in Southern Spain and Portugal. We will visit the R3 Roadbook Rally in the heart of Faro, rub shoulders with Dakar riders in the paddock and out on the course. We will see the riders in action on the stages from the best view points and ultimately you will experience some the rally tracks for yourself.
We only have 8 spaces as we are staying at the same hotel as the R3 Rally Riders
9th November – Fly into Malaga and meet at Hotel which is 20 minutes from Airport.
10th November – Tour starts, ride to Faro on back roads and tracks, taking in parts of the Trans European Trail. Arrive in Faro at Rally HQ Hotel.
11th November – Up early and follow the R3 Faro Roadbook Rally – using back roads, tracks and trails to access the best viewing points to see the riders.
12th November – Again follow the rally and be part of the action.
13th November – Ride back to Malaga using tracks, back roads and parts of the Trans European Trail. Fly out that evening or take an optional night in the hotel and fly out on the 14th.
- Bike transport into Malaga – collection will be at the hotel.
- Bike transport back to the UK.
- One night accommodation in Malaga (2 star) and three nights in Faro at Rally HQ (4 star).
- Shared room
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Access to the rally, paddock and briefing meeting.
- Guide on the trails and for the rally.
- 4 full days riding.
What’s not included:
- Lunchtime meal.
- Evening meal. This allows us flexibility on where we would like to eat.
- Single room supplement – additional £50
Price for the tour:
£1249.00 per bike and rider
(Optional additional night on return to Malaga £60.00)
Please do leave us a comment below on Facebook or if you have any questions please ask.