Portugese National Roadbook Series 2016
Dates for rounds
Round 1: Macao, central Portugal, October 14/15/16 2016
Round 2: Algarve December 2/3/4/ 2016
Dates for 2017 rounds are yet to be confirmed by the Portugese Federation but we are looking at February and May.
There are going to be four rounds in the series.
Two stages, Saturday and Sunday, 250kms + 140 kms
- Friday 6pm to 11 pm reception and administrative checks also technical checks for Competition Category
- Friday 10 pm briefing 1st stage.
- Saturday first stage, approx 250kms, from 8am to 6pm. Briefing for 2nd stage and dinner (included)
- Sunday, 8am to 2 pm: 2nd stage 140 kms, prize given ‘ceremony’ and lunch (also included in price)
The event is by roadbook navigation. And is run at an average speed. You will need to arrive at check points on your minute, a bit like a timecard enduro. The check points (CP’s) can be manned or unmanned, proof of arriving at a checkpoint is by signature or by photograph in some cases. There may also be secret checks or passage controls on the route.
Check points will be open 10 mins before the first rider is due and close 20 after the expected time of the last competitor.
Race order – Motorcycle class will start first.
Participating vehicles will be divided into 3 classes:
Class T1 – Car 4×4
Class T2 – ATVs / UTVs
Class T3 – Motorcycles
The last one was 140€ for hobby class (no timed stages) 230€ for competition (timed stages)
These prices are yet to be confirmed. (* This is included in RallyMoto package price.)
Table of Penalties (PN)
The penalties concerned are those listed in the following points:
- Lack of advertising (each sticker) 30 minutes
- For every second delay the ideal time in CH – 1 second
- For every second advance the ideal time in CH- 2 seconds
- Log in opposite direction (implies the physical passage in control) – 25 minutes
- Vehicle Immobilization before CH / CHC – 10 minutes
- Dragging the vehicle before and in addition the controller – 15 minutes
- For each Passage Control (custom) failed – 50 minutes
- For each Passage Control (Beacon or Photo) failed – 10 minutes
- HCC Control beyond 20 minutes and within 10 tolerance – 50 minutes
- Not control the CHC or makes – it outside the limits of 20 + 10 minutes – 100 minutes
- Check the trailer with help external * – 170 minutes
- Signature missing in Control Charter – 15 minutes
* When help is placed at the disposal of the participants by the non It will be penalized. (It must always be given the information by the Organization before the ride)
NOTE: Any disrespect to the Organization, the participants or the proper functioning an event may result in exclusion of the intervener.