As you know we are fans of Portugal when it comes to off road riding in fantastic terrain combined with awesome food and absolutely first class accommodation.
Well for 2016 we have a number of tours planned with Rui, the owner and lead guide at Portugal Offroad.
These tours are all inclusive, so what do you get:
– Portugal Off road collect you at the airport and from this point you are their guests in Portugal.
– All hotels for the tour are included as are all the meals – and these are first class.
– 2014 KTM EXC’s are the bikes you will be riding – all fuel is also included.
– You have at least one tour guide and a support vehicle.
– You can take your own riding kit or Rui and the team can sort you out – whichever you prefer.
– Transfers back to the airport are included.
All you need to take is a some beer money and to get yourself to the airport in Portugal
We have ridden in Spain and Morocco numerous times and we believe “Portugal is the best place to ride a dirt bike”. There are thousands of tracks ranging from easy going, dune riding to extreme – the choice is yours.
You can ride just with Rui as your guide and he can accommodate any skill or ability set. Rui competed in Portugal in enduro and rallies at a National level – he is a Pro.
If you interested in any of the tours above or just about riding in Portugal contact Rui at Portugal Offroad – www.portugaloffroad.pt