Rallymoto Adventure bike skills challenge
A three part skills training challenge at cadwell park
The “Cadwell Moto Challenge” special offer to RallyMoto members, we have a unique opportunity to ride “the mountain” at Cadwell Park, challenge yourself on the skills course, then put everything together to ride the adventure route.
If you think you need to get to grips with off road, or even brush up on your skills the RallyMoto Team is here to help, train and assist
Hosted by Classic Bike Trackdays, Cadwell Moto is a full weekend of biking action, camping and live entertainment. RallyMoto will be there with a specially designed adventure course within the venue, running an adventure riding skills challenge.
IF you complete all three challenges successfully then you will be presented with a very limited edition “Cadwell Moto Challenge” T-shirt.
Price: £75.00 per participant – pre-booking essential
Includes full access to Cadwell Moto Weeknd and Camping
Participants will be set three seperate challenges to complete, allowing them to progress their adventure riding skills as well as experience the thrill of riding their adventure bike on the UK’s very own mini Nurburgring, the famous 2.1 mile rollercoaster, Cadwell Park racetrack.
The Adventure Course
The 6km course includes small woodland area, undulating hillside, gravel tracks and inclines, slow speed skills and possibly even roadbook navigation training. The perfect excuse to finally take that adventure bike on the dirt and joining fellow riders for an entertaining & social weekend.
- Entry into Cadwell Moto weekend event.
- A ride on your own bike around the Cadwell Park racetrack including the famous ‘mountain’.
- Beginners rider skills training tuition including slow manouvering and technique.
- Intermediate rider skills training on our own custom adventure bike course within the venue.
- A ‘mission accomplished’ tshirt for completing the three challenges.
- Music and entertainment on Saturday evening.
- Free camping on site adjacent to the race paddock – just a short stroll from the racetrack.
Who should do the Cadwell Moto Challenge?
- Riders that would like to ride the Cadwell Circuit and tame the “Mountain”
- Those riders who want to improve their off road skills, balance and control
- Riders that wish to practice their off road skills with advice and input form the RallyMoto Team
- Anyone that wants a fun, relaxed and skills building experience combined with a full evening of entertainment and a great get together.
For more information on the Cadwell Moto event head to https://classicbiketrackdays.com/cadwell-moto-2023/
CADWELL MOTO CHALLENGE RIDERS
|First Name||Last Name||Bike – make & model|
|Michal||Bisaga||Yamaha WR250f/KTM 690 Enduro|
|Bahadir||Baylan||BMW – R1250 GSA|
|Phillip||Wardle||BMW F850 Adventure|
|Jez||Carr||Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L|
|Thomas||Stanyer||Suzuki vstrom 650xt|
|Jason||Pierce||Triumph Tiger XRt|
|Robin||Preece||Triumph Tiger 850 Sport|
|Tom||Stanyer||Suzuki v-strom 650|
|Kallaum||Martin||KTM 790 Adventure|
|Michael||Steward||Yamaha tenere 700|
|Nathan||Drew||Yamaha tenere 700|
|Joseph||Bowes||Honda Africa twin|