ADVENTURE RALLY & ROADBOOK TRAINING
SALISBURY PLAIN (Tilshead)
SATURDAY 19 June 2021 – Cancelled
SATURDAY 10 July 2021 – Booking Open
SATURDAY 28 August 2021 – Booking Open
Maximum of 12 riders per training session
*Membership is required for all events and training.
IF YOU’RE GETTING THE ITCH TO RIDE AN ADVENTURE RALLY BUT AREN’T SURE IF YOU’RE READY THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT.
Designed to run in conjunction with a full Adventure Rally on Salisbury Plain the following day, these training days will give you all the tools and knowledge you’ll need to enter the event.
- Classroom lessons covering the basics of Adventure Rallying.
- Roadbook explanation, training, hints and tips.
- Setting up your roadbook and equipment.
- How to set up your tracker.
- 25 -30km practise Roadbook route (simple and easy).
- 60 – 80km Adventure Rally grade Roadbook route.
- Optional additional 20km Roadbook route with more advanced ‘Extreme’ features.
- Debrief and review of the tracking.
- Drinks in the bar.
- Tea and coffee in the morning during the classroom session.
- Roadbooks and GPS tracker.
- 3 expert instructors.
- Quality lunch.
- Roadbooking and riding tips from our experienced team.
- Use of approved roadbook route.
- Full safety tracking.
How much does it cost?
- Training Day only – £245 inc VAT
- Priority entry for the Adventure Rally the following day