ADVENTURE RALLY & ROADBOOK TRAINING
IF YOU’RE GETTING THE ITCH TO RIDE AN ADVENTURE RALLY BUT AREN’T SURE IF YOU’RE READY THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT.
Learn with the RallyMoto Team as we cover everything from getting started through to actually riding a full rally stage and reviewing the results with you. We are with you you every step of the way and you will leave the weekend as a roadbook rally rider.
- Classroom lessons covering the basics of Adventure Rallying.
- Roadbook explanation, training, hints and tips.
- Setting up your roadbook and equipment.
- How to set up your tracker.
- 25 -30km practise Roadbook route (simple and easy).
- 60 – 80km Adventure Rally grade Roadbook route.
- Optional additional 20km Roadbook route with more advanced ‘Extreme’ features.
- Debrief and review of the tracking.
- Drinks in the bar.
- Tea and coffee in the morning during the classroom session.
- Roadbooks and GPS tracker.
- 3 expert instructors.
- Quality lunch.
- Roadbooking and riding tips from our experienced team.
- Use of approved roadbook route.
- Full safety tracking.
Find out more
The Kielder Adventure Rally Experience
An accommodation based weekend designed to tell you all about roadbook rallying and events and get you out there actually doing it.
Kielder Adventure Rally Camp
The same content and riding experience as above but set in a camping, rally bivouac setting – all adding to the rally experience.