CAMBRIAN ADVENTURE RIDING EXPERIENCE 2020
Area: Mid Wales, Cambrian Mountains and surrounding forests
Duration: 2 full days
Places: 12 riders maximum
With the Wales 500, RallyMoto can now offer it’s members a real adventure riding experience using a combination of four forests with a variety of gravel tracks along with back roads and trails.
The Cambrian Adventure Riding Experience will be based in Newtown. There will be a full 2 days riding, covering between 150km – 250km per day.
50% of the riding will be on off road surfaces, mainly hard based gravel tracks, so a dual sport or off road orientated tyre is recommended.
This is adventure riding like you have never experience before and you will need to be self sufficient whilst on the trails and ready for maintaining your bike and anything the weather throws at you, as we will ride whatever the weather.
Ideally, the weekends riding is suited to the “Big Bikes” so we will only accept bikes true adventure bikes to keep this an adventure bike only weekend.
Dates for 2020 are coming soon.
- A fantastic adventure riding experience
- 100% fun and a relaxed atmosphere
- Riding and bike preparation advice
- “Getting Comfortable Riding Dirt” training session
- 2 full days on the bike
- 2/3 experienced guides
- Access to new forestry areas and 600km of tracks
- Support vehicle and recovery back to venue
What’s not included:
- Accommodation & Camping
- Food and Drink (although we will eat together on the Saturday night)