KIELDER ADVENTURE RALLY EXPERIENCE 2022
GO FROM ZERO TO HERO WITH ADVANCED ROADBOOK TRAINING, PRACTISE ROUTES, AND A FULL SCALE MOCK ADVENTURE RALLY WITH PENALTY POINTS SYSTEM… JUST LIKE THE REAL THING.
10/11 SEPTEMBER 2022
Area: Kielder and surrounding forests
Venue: Brown Rigg Lodges, Bellingham
Duration: 2 full days
Places: 24 riders maximum per weekend
Price: £399.00 per rider – including accommodation
RallyMoto can now offer a true Adventure Rally experience in the Kielder Forest.
This is the ideal opportunity to train for the Tour of Portugal Adventure Rally in October.
We are able to ride a combination of five forests and over 400km of gravel and hard packed tracks in a unique area of the UK.
Brown Rigg Lodges venue, near Bellingham will be our accommodation and bivouac.
This will be a full weekend of off road riding and will include beginner to advanced roadbook training as well as a practice Adventure Rally complete with GPS tracking, timed stages, CAP only roadbook sections, tougher routes and more challenging navigation. After the two days you will be fully equipped with the skills and knowledge to ride any RallyMoto Adventure Rally in any class.
Each day you will be covering between 150km – 250km, with 80% off road surfaces, mainly hard based gravel tracks, so an off road orientated tyre is recommended.
This is an Adventure Rally experience like you have never experience before and you will need to be self sufficient whilst on the trails and ready for maintaining your bike and anything the weather throws at you, as we will ride whatever the weather.
3 – 2 – 1 – Gooo!
The weekend covers:
- How an Adventure Rally works
- Bike and rider prep
- Classroom roadbook training sessions
- 4 hours roadbook practise route
- Advanced roadbook practise route including CAP navigation (blind tulips)
- Full GPS tracking
- Special stage training
- Real full scale Adventure Rally on day tw0
- Results and analysis at the end of day two
ADVENTURE RALLYING IN KIELDER FOREST
- Fantastic off road riding and a real Adventure Rally experience
- 100% fun and a relaxed atmosphere
- Rally style bivouac and start line
- Accommodation at Brown Rigg incl. breakfast and dinner.
- Riding and bike preparation advice
- Tips for riding off road efficiently
- Tips for maintaining endurance on long distance rallies
- All roadbooks (to be handed back in but you may keep a short section)
- RallyMoto “Ball Mount” roadbook holder (if using hire set up)
- Pre rally briefing including roadbook amends
- Advanced roadbook and rally training and practice
- Full Rally GPS Tracking
- Personal Tracking analysis
- Full penalty points scoring system for the mock Adventure Rally
- Access to new forestry areas and 400km of tracks
- Support vehicle and recovery back to venue
What you need to bring:
- Your own bike – with appropriate tyres fitted and a GPS power lead.
- Riding gear with protection
- Good strong boots
- You will need to provide your own trip / odometer / or Smart Phone Trip App and mounting to the bike
- Your own Roadbook holder set up if you have one
- Some food and drink on the trail (breakfast and dinner provided at the venue)
Become a member today
Join our Youtube channel
RallyMoto is pleased to have the support of these great partners for 2022.
Join Rallymoto Today
Find out more about what our membership has to offer!