The Challenge is on!
You are to ride 3 roadbook routes out of 8 from around the UK and keep riding through winter. Completing three routes correctly means you will qualify for the Ice Breaker Award but if you want to you can ride all of the routes and qualify for the “Ice Man Yeti” award.
YOU choose what route you ride, when you ride and who you ride with.
Currently Andriod only. You will need you own smartphone/tablet to down load the digital roadbook and register on the GPS tracking system. More info here: https://rallymoto.co.uk/digital-app-specification/
YOU DO NOT NEED A GPS POWER CABLE FOR THIS SET UP
You will need to be a RallyMoto member to take part in the Ice breaker Challenge.
How does it work?
- Sign up and enter the Challenge. Complete the entry form and payment.
- We will then send you a link to download and install the digital roadbook – we may need to stager this if demand is high.
- Download the app and install on your tablet or phone (Android 6 or above)
- Register your tablet / phone through the app – so we can add you to the GPS tracking system.
- Download your chosen roadbook route – you can only download one at a time.
- Roadbooks will be added as soon as we have run the final route check.
- BEFORE riding each route – “Register the EVENT” (an event is the route you intend to ride 24hrs before)
- Start riding the route with the GPS tracking slider in the app “Turned ON”
- Complete the route and turn GPS Tracking in the App “OFF”
- You will incur penalties for not hitting the 10 waypoints and for over speed.
- We will then add you to the leaderboard and update results as soon we can for each route.