TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EVENTS, TOURS & ACTIVITIES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you wish to participate in any Event, Tour or Activity organised by RallyMoto and / or Adventure Riding Experience, it is your responsibility to read and understand our terms and conditions which are set out below in this document and to confirm your agreement either by signing the booking form provided and/or providing written confirmation by e-mail.
Bookings and Payments
Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. A non refundable booking fee of 20% applies per booking for events, tours and activities.
Events: Payment must be made in full at time of booking – 20% of the entry fee is non refundable (booking fee).
Tours: A deposit of £300 is required per booking, of which 20% is non refundable (booking fee). You will be provided with an invoice advising of any outstanding balance and the date due approximately 6 weeks prior to the commencement of an event. Please note that payment in full is required for any booking which is made less than six weeks prior to the date of the event.
Activities: Payment must be made in full at time of booking – 20% of the entry fee is non refundable (booking fee).
Payments can be made via a ticketing system or by bank transfer, details of which will be provided to you at the time of booking. Please note that payment in full is required for any booking which is made less than six weeks prior to the date of the event.
If you cancel your booking, notification must be made in writing and the following terms apply:-
- A full refund per person excluding any booking fee, if notified 42 days before event.
- A 50% refund per person excluding any booking fee, if notified 41 – 21 days before event.
- A Nil (£0) refund will be given if notified less than 21 days prior to event.
Should any client decide to withdraw from an event after its commencement, no refund will be given and RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by that client.
RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience reserve the right to cancel an event if the number of competitors are insufficient to make an event viable. Should this situation arise, notification will be provided 4 weeks prior to the date of the commencement of the event.
If we have to cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond our control, this would only be in exceptional circumstances. If this were not possible or acceptable, we would issue a 50% refund.
If any competitor behaves in a manner which either endangers or causes distress or discourtesy to others, then RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience reserve the right to ask that participant to leave the event. No monies will be refunded in this circumstance and RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by that client.
Amendments and/or Delays
If a significant change of route or destination is required due to circumstances out of our control, we will notify you as soon as we are made aware. Wherever possible we will look to overcome any situations which may arise causing delay or change, however, we cannot be held responsible for those delays and changes which are beyond our control such as train/ferry delays, weather conditions, traffic congestion, terrorism, war, and/or industrial dispute.
RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience reserve the right to increase the price of an event due to negative variations in the economic climate and fluctuations in the exchange rate.
RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience will endeavour to provide each client with an experience as near as is possible to that described to you in our event outline. We will make every effort to communicate client requirements, e.g. dietary, with the hotels in advance of our events.
The client is responsible for ensuring that:-
- they hold a full and valid category motorcycle licence
- their motorcycle is road legal, mechanically sound and in a roadworthy condition.
- they hold a valid certificate of insurance covering the motorcycle, rider and pillion (where relevant) – and comply with any requirements to notify their Insurance Company when traveling to specified countries in the EU
- they provide their own vehicle breakdown and accident recovery policies (including vehicle and personnel repatriation – where applicable), and that any repairs are the responsibility of the motorcycle owner and not RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience. All reasonable assistance will be provided at the time with the agreement of the client. However, should a participant be unable to carry on with the event due to mechanical or accident damage then RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience will be unable to refund the cost of the event
- they are responsible for adhering to traffic regulations and laws of the country relevant to the event, and are responsible for any penalty which may be incurred if they are discovered to be in breach of these laws
- they provide personal travel insurance for themselves and their pillion (if relevant)
- their passport is valid and up to date
- on European events they are in possession of their own European Health Insurance card (EHIC)
- current driving licence and original vehicle documentation are required to be carried at all times whilst riding on European events
- at all times they are responsible for the manner in which they ride and do not endanger other competitors, officials or any other road users. Any injury, illness or fatality during the tour, is not the responsibility of RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience.
- should a client be delayed on route to the departure point for the start of an event, it is the responsibility of the client to notify RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience of this delay and to ride unaccompanied to an agreed, re-arranged meeting point
- if any incident occurs that may cause delay to an event, the appropriate procedures will be adhered to. RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience will take all necessary steps to keep all members of the event fully informed of the situation
During the course of an event, should you have a complaint, your concerns should be highlighted to the event organisers of RallyMoto or Adventure Riding Experience at the earliest opportunity who will endeavour to resolve the issue. If, however, you are not completely satisfied we would request that you send your complaint in writing (either by email or letter), within 30 days of the event to:-
e-mailing : email@example.com
or you can write to us at: RallyMoto, Suite 1a, 70 Copt Elm Road, Cheltenham, GLOS. GL53 8AW
*For the purpose of this document, Personal Information means details you are asked to provide to RallyMoto Ltd such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, motorcycle details, bank details and/or any other information which is requested on our booking form.
Any Personal Information that you provide to RallyMoto Ltd will not be forwarded to a third party without your prior consent.
How do RallyMoto & Adventure Riding Experience use your information?
The details you provide to us are used for the purpose of ensuring that we have the correct information for when you have booked on an event with us.
Your e-mail address is used to contact you with regard to the event you have booked on and also to keep you updated of any other events, tours, ride-outs and events which we have.
We ask for a contact telephone number in case of any query which may arise where we are unable to contact you via email.
Security of Information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to avoid unauthorised access or disclosure to a third party of any personal information provided to us.
Should you have any query with regard to the details provided in this document or if you wish to make us aware of any change in your Personal Information, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org you can write to us at: RallyMoto Ltd, Suite 1a, 70 Copt Elm Road, Cheltenham, GLOS. GL53 8AW