RACE RALLY TRAINING
For 2020 we have put together a race roadbook training and riding techniques programme.
RallyMoto has teamed up with Aled Morgan of Rally Duck to focus more on the race aspects of roadbook, riding techniques and preparation.
Training takes place in Mid Wales.
2020 Roadbook Training dates:
Rally Roadbook and Race Riding Techniques and Event Preparation
(riders will need their own full rally roadbook set up and ICO)
– An introduction to roadbook navigation
– Understanding the roadbook
– Which symbols to learn
– Marking up a full rally roadbook for competitive advantage
– Being prepared for changes to the roadbook
– What to ignore !
– Understanding GPS tracking systems
– Speed zones and Penalties
– Check points explained
– Learn how the events work
– Rally Roadbook practice route – as a group – and technique training
– Event preparation (Evening)
– Briefing, start time and Roadbook for Day 2 (Evening)
– Practice Rally Roadbook Event – as individuals – more focus on technique
– De-Brief and Q&A
Rally Roadbook – 2 days £325 per rider